Monday 17 April 2017

New Cover

Following feedback from some early customers, it was becoming clear that not many people could see that the front cover was actually a canal bridge at night. After speaking to Tim O'Rourke, he suggested a change to the cover that more closely followed other books in my genre.

Tim suggested a variant of the lady in bed that appears on the new front cover which I bought from Shutterstock. I went through a similar process of editing the picture to give it a dark, pink-red sheen and added my brand of titling. 

The original cover depicts a scene towards the end of the book; the new portrays the start with the original now on the back.

I think the finished article looks good and a quick straw poll of random reviewers confirmed it. Let's see if I makes any difference to sales...

Please feel free to share this - go on, hit the button of your choice...

2 comments:

  1. Tom

    I love the sexy new cover.

    Does this mean I need to buy the book again?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different cover, same sexy book...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...

Ask the author...

... anything - send him a direct email - he's very responsive.

The Nor'easter is on sale

    eBook from AmazoniBooksKobo or any other digital platform. Paperback from Amazon.

The Pink Herring is on sale

    Buy it as a paperback at Amazon or on any digital platform at Books2Read

Popular Posts: