Wednesday 24 May 2017

Spelling Bee


This evening I had the immense pleasure to watch my daughter perform in the excellent Spelling Bee held at the Swindon Arts Centre
. This was her final year project and it was as entertaining as it was professionally produced.

Myself, Babs and Rachel travelled down for the 7:30 pm performance, stopping briefly at McDonalds for some cheeky fast food. We sat outside in the evening sun and was joined by a member of staff on their break - he bore an uncanny likeness to Tom Hanks.

It was wonderful to watch the creativity and pure joy that Charlotte puts in and takes away from the performing arts - it reminds why I am now investing in my creative side. I will push on with writing The Nor'easter will renewed vigour tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

Ask the author...

... anything - send him a direct email - he's very responsive.

The Nor'easter is on sale

    eBook from AmazoniBooksKobo or any other digital platform. Paperback from Amazon.

The Pink Herring is on sale

    Buy it as a paperback at Amazon or on any digital platform at Books2Read

Popular Posts: